June 2019 Newsletter
Learning Stars Preschool
June, 2019 Newsletter
JUNE THEME: Nutrition
We need to encourage our kids to love to eat real food-honest, nutritious, Healthy food. Less fast food, less junk food and eat less sugar.
Amelia ——- 6/6 Olivia ——— 6/25
Our Shining Stars graduation ceremony was a great success. Thank you teachers for supporting and helping us to make this a very special and memorable fun filled day for all the families who attended. Shining Stars graduates, you will be greatly missed. We look forward to your future visits to our school, your school!
Classroom Lesson’s and Activities Summery
Sparkling Stars: (2yrs to 3.5yrs old) By: Ms. Angineh and Ms. Madlen
Shining Stars: (3.5yrs-6yrs old) By: Ms. Gayane
- This month, we will be focusing on the following topics: June 6-10 Teddy Bears, June 13-17 Father’s Day, June 20-24 Friendship, and June 27-July 1 When Freedom Ring/Fourth of July. We will be using various materials to explore the topics every day in the classroom and on our outdoor excursions.
- We will still be working on our letters, shapes, colors and numbers. We will be trying to use the outdoors to help work on those skills in a fun and more hands-on way.
- Songs: “Father’s Day”,” Dad, Dad” and “Hugs for Daddy”.
- Special We will talk about Nutrition and how to stay healthy. Nutrients are ingredients in food that help you: Grow, Repair body tissue, build new muscle tissue also, we are going to make Father’s Day card.
- There are a lot of special activities planned. This year things will be slightly different. We will going to have special events. You can find lots of helpful information in our monthly newsletter.
- We do have yoga class every Friday, if you like to enroll your child, please call me or email me, I will be very happy to help you.
- We are going to have newer things out for center arrangements and have picked all new weekly themes and projects. We look forward to the exciting summer together.
- Please make sure you read our newsletter carefully so you know what’s happening throughout the month. Hold on to your newsletter for the entire month so that you can refer to it if needed.
- Please bring Weather appropriate clothes/extra clothes Water bottle Nap stuff—sheet, blanket, any other item your child needs. Swim suit and towel—if your child is still potty training please bring swim diapers.
Remember to sign your child(ren) in and out daily.