May 2019 Newsletter
Learning Stars Preschool
May, 5th 2019
May, 6th to 10th
May, 12th 2019
May, 27th 2019
May,31st 2019 Shining Stars Graduation
We would like to see all our wonderful families in our Shining Starts Classroom Graduation Recital on May, 31st 2019 at 2:00pm.
Ayam —– 5/7
May, 31st 2019 Sparkling Stars has a Half day 12 Noon
Elise —— 5/25
Sparkling Stars: (3 yrs to 3.5yrs old) By Ms. Madlen and Ms. Angineh
- Letters: Qq and Rr
- Numbers: 2 and 9
- Colors: Red and Blue
- Shapes: All basic shapes
- Songs: “You are my Mommy” and “I love Mommy”.
- Books: “The Grouchy Lady Bug”, “Bonjour Butterfly” and “Very Hungry Caterpillar”.
- Safety Topic: When you are out walking with your children you can teach them about safety signsby turning it into a game.
- Special Activity: We will do lots of art works related to Mother’s Day, Cinco the Mayo and Memorial Day.
Shining Stars: (3.5yrs-6yrs old) By Ms. Gayane
- Letters: Yy and Zz
- Numbers: 10 to 20
- Colors: Orange, Gray and Black
- Shapes: All shapes
- Songs: “I Love Mommy”, “You are My Mommy” and “It’s Your Special Day”.
- Books: “Hanging Out with Mom”, “We Look, Spaghetti and Meatballs for all”.
- Safety Topic: You also need to teach your children how to cross the road safely.
- Special Activity: We will do art work related to Mother’s Day, Cinco De Mayo and Memorial Day. We will practice for our Graduation Recital.