Newsletter – April 2018
Learning Stars Infant Care & Preschool
April, 2018 Newsletter
Remember the Golden Rule!
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Learning Stars Picture Day will be
Monday April 9th, 2018 and Tuesday April 10th, 2018
Classroom Lesson’s and Activities Summery
Andrew ——- 04/02
Riley ——— 04/03
Joshua ——- 04/05
Win ——- 04/09
Twinkling Stars: (1 to 18 mths ) By: Ms. Angineh, Ms. Kritine, Ms. Gayane, , Ms. Karine.
- Numbers: 8 and 9
- Letters: Oo and Pp
- Colors: Red and Green
- Shapes: Triangle
- Songs: “Three Little Docks” and “Rain, Rain Go Away”.
- Books: “Fluffy Bunny’s”, “Corduroys Easter Party” and “At the Carnival”.
- Special Activities: We will do a lot of activities including sharing, to show the fun of ” Sharing is caring”.
Sparkling Stars: (2.5yrs to 3.5yrs old) By: Ms. Rina and Ms. Kristine
- Letters: Uu and Vv
- Numbers: 6 and 7
- Colors: Yellow, Pink and Purple
- Shapes: Circle and Square
- Songs: “Little Bunny”, “Easter Rabbit” and “I am a Tea Pot”.
- Books: “It’s Picnic Day”, “Pooh’ s Money Tree” and “Jack and The Beanstalk”.
- Safety Topic: How do you stay safe at home, at school and your community.
- Special Activity: Our activity will be all about Easter.
- We are going to plant seeds and watch them grow, this will be our learning process.
Ms. Karineh Director
Little Stars: (18 months to 2.5yrs old) By: Ms. Madlen & Ms. Anna
- Letters: Oo and Pp
- Numbers: 2 to 9
- Colors: Orange and Yellow
- Shapes: Ovall
- Songs: “Rain Rain Go Away” and “Bumble Bee”.
- Books: “Breakfast Time”, “Busy Little Bee” and “This and That Bread”.
- Safety Topic: To Prevent catching cold or flu, don’t forget to take your jacket.
- Special Activity: It will be all about spring.
Shining Stars: (3.5yrs-5yrs old) By: Ms. Gayane and Ms. Kristine
- Letters: Ab, Bb and Cc
- Numbers: 1 to 10
- Colors: All basic colors
- Shapes: All basic shapes
- Songs: “Nine Little Flowers’ and “Out in the Garden”.
- Books: “A Fly Went”, “Feeling Safe” and “Bunny my Honey”.
- Safety Topic: Before hiding your Easter eggs, walk through the area and remove hazards such as garden tools, hoses, and chemicals. Create boundaries to keep kids from wandering too far. Hide eggs away from areas that could have come into contact with wild animals, birds, or lawn chemicals.
- Special Activity: We will have outdoor activities and paintings. We are working on our Graduations Recital songs and dances.
About Learning Stars Infant Care and Preschool
Making decisions about your child’s early education and care can be challenging. We want to inspire confidence in your decision, while making the process as simple as possible.
Our center program provides a warm, welcoming environment where your baby can grow from a bundle of joy to a bundle of curiosity.
More than just daycare, at Learning Stars Infant Care and Preschool, we are focused on keeping your Child happy, engaged, and secure. We personalize care for each infant based on his or her unique schedule, nutritional guidelines, and any other special attention he/she requires.
SCHOOL WILL BE CLOSED ON
Sometimes called the first genocide of the twentieth century, the Armenian genocide refers to the physical annihilation of Armenian Christian people living in the Ottoman Empire from spring 1915 through autumn 1916. There were approximately 1.5 million Armenians living in the multi ethnic Ottoman Empire in 1915. At least 664,000 and possibly as many as 1.2 million died during the genocide, either in massacres and individual killings, or from systematic ill treatment, exposure, and starvation.