INFANT CARE AND PRESCHOOL
JULY 2018 NEWSLETTER
SCHOOL WILL BE CLOSED
THEME: UNDER THE SEE
There’s something about the ocean that makes it so mesmerizing. Maybe it’s the size. Maybe it’s all of the different creatures that can be found in it. Either way kids really enjoy learning about the ocean and sea life, so a preschool ocean theme can be a treasure trove of new discoveries and learning.
Twinkling Stars: (1 to 18 months) By: Ms. Angineh, Ms. Kritine, Ms. Astghik, Ms. Karine.
- Numbers: 5
- Letters: Ff
- Colors: Pink and Blue
- Shapes: Square
- Songs: “The Red, White, and Blue” and “A Flag for Me and You”.
- Books: “In the Rain Forest”.
- We will work on our hellos and goodbyes with mommies and daddies.
Little Stars: (18 months to 2.5yrs old) By: Ms. Madlen & Ms. Anna
- Letters: Uu, Vv and Ww
- Numbers: Review from 1 to 5
- Colors: White and Blue
- Shapes: Diamond
- Songs: “Bumble Bee” and “You are My Sunshine”.
- Books: “Little Quack’s New Friend”, “Baby Shark” and “Three Frogs”.
- Safety Topic: Protect our body form sun.
- Special Activity: We will make fire works with colorful pens and water activity.
Sparkling Stars: (2.5yrs to 3.5yrs old) By: Ms. Rina and Ms. Kristine
- Letters: All Letter
- Numbers: 1-10
- Colors: All Colors
- Shapes: All Shapes
- Songs: “Flag Song for Fourth of July” and “Yankee Doodle”.
- Books: “Dora’s Under Water”, “Dolphins” and “One fish, Two Fish”.
- Safety Topic: Use Sunscreen to protect your body form sum
- Special Activity: We will do lots of Independence Day art work.
Shining Stars: (3.5yrs-5yrs old) By: Ms. Gayane and Ms.Kristine
- Letters: Xx, Yy and Zz
- Numbers: 23,24,25 and 26
- Colors: Green, White and Yellow
- Shapes: Sphere and Trapezoid
- Songs: “Flag”, “Wave a Little Flag” and “Our Flag”.
- Books: “More Bunny Trouble”, “Houndsley and Catine” and “It’s Happy Bunny Loves Bites”.
- Safety Topic: How to prevent and respond appropriately towards bullying.
- Special Activity: We will do lots of project about Independence Day and summer activities.
- We will briefly go over Independence Day and show them age appropriate video about it.
We try to provide the children with a lot of fun activities throughout the year. One of the best activities that child loves is to play with water. In the summer time we set up water tables and watering pools outside for the children to play in. The children are closely supervised when they are playing with water. Please make sure you bring bathing suit, towel and sunscreen lotion for your child.