Newsletter – March 2018
Infant Care & Preschool
St. Patrick’s Day —— March, 17th 2018
MARCH THEME: Nature – Planting
Be kind to each other
Keep your hands and feet to yourself
Listen carefully and follow instructions first time
Work hard and try your best
Be polite and show respect
Do not use street words at the school
Macabe ——- 03/10
Maisy ——- 03/14
Arka ——- 3/16
Twinkling Stars: (1 to 18 mths ) By: Ms. Angineh, Ms. Kritine, Ms. Gayane, , Ms. Karine.
- Numbers: 6 and 17
- Letters: Mm and Nn
- Colors: Yellow and Orange
- Shapes: Circle
- Songs: “I’m a Little Leprechaun” and “Easter Bunny”.
- Books: “The Three Little Pigs”, “At the Carnival and Bubbles, Bubbles”.
- Special Activities: We will do ST. Patrick’s Day and Easter Art Work, also we will plant a seed.
- We will teach them how to sharing things with your friends.
Sparkling Stars: (2.5yrs to 3.5yrs old) By: Ms. Rina and Ms. Kristine
- Letters: Rr, Ss and Tt
- Numbers: 4 and 5
- Colors: Green and Gold
- Shapes: Rectangle
- Songs: “Little Bunny”, “Easter Rabbit” and “Five Little Leprechauns”.
- Books: “the Little Rabbit Who Wanted Red Wings”, “The Little Red Hen”, How Do Apples Grow” and “Giggle Bunny”.
- Safety Topic: How do you stay safe at home, at school and your community.
- Special Activity: Our activity will be all about St. Patrick’s Day and Easter Bunny.
- We are going to plant seeds and watch them grow. This will be our learning process.
Little Stars: (18 months to 2.5yrs old) By: Ms. Madlen & Ms. Kristine
- Letters: Mm and Nn
- Numbers: 1 to 10
- Colors: Green and Blue
- Shapes: Rectangle
- Songs: “I am a Little Bunny” and “You are My Sunshine”.
- Books: “Ten Little Rabbits”, “Where are Baby’s Easter Eggs?” and “Easter Bunny”.
- Safety Topic: Don’t go out without adults.
- Special Activity: We will do Easter art work also plant a seed. We will make a friendship, Shamrock and Leprechaun card for St. Patrick’s Day.
Shining Stars: (3.5yrs-5yrs old) By: Ms. Kristine and Ms. Gayane
- Letters: Xx, Yy and Zz
- Numbers: 23,24,25 and 26
- Colors: Green, White and Yellow
- Shapes: Sphere and Trapezoid
- Songs: “White-Eyed Owle?’ and “Leprechaun, Leprechaun”.
- Books: “More Bunny Trouble”, “Houndsley and Catine” and “It’s Happy Bunny Loves Bites”.
- Safety Topic: How to prevent and respond appropriately towards bullying.
- Special Activity: We will do St. Patrick’s Day project. We are going to plant seeds and watch them grow. This will be our learning process.
3800 Homer Street
Los Angeles, CA 90031
A living history museum reflecting the settlement and development of Southern California from the Civil War to the early 20th Century, Heritage Square Museum offers visitors a look into the everyday lives of Southern Californians at the close of the 19th Century.
The eight historic structures located at the museum, constructed during the Victorian Era, were saved from demolition and serve as a perfect background to educate the public about Southern California’s early development.
From the simplicity of the Octagon House to the opulence of the Perry Mansion, the Museum provides a unique look at the lifestyles of the people who contributed so much to the development of modern Los Angeles.
Golf N Stuff
10555 Firestone Boulevard
Norwalk, CA 90650
Golf N Stuff has not one, but FOUR fun 18 hole mini golf courses that you can choose from! How cool is that!
The courses are challenging enough for the parents, but fun enough for the kids, as you make your way around the lush landscapes – and a few obstacles too! Don’t get spooked in the Haunted Mansion, and don’t get stuck in the Western Scene! You might spot Big Ben, a Candy House and the famous tree house!
If that wasn’t enough, you can take the drivers seat and get those feet on the pedals on the Indy Raceway, with twists and turns and a whole lot of driving fun! Those who love thrills can enjoy the Disk’O Thrill Rides – the first-ever of it’s kind in the USA (pretty amazing!) where rocking and spinning all factor in it.
Ship Ahoy kids, bumper boats are next as you try and out dodge your opponents and the waves – just keep an eye out behind you! With an Express Train ride and arcade too, it’s no wonder Golf N Stuff is a favorite for the family!