Learning Stars Preschool provides daily care. We fill your child’s day with exciting activities, ensuring that each day with us is time well spent.
Our activities and services include:
- Our center accepts children starting the age of 6 weeks old and up to 6 years old.
- Full-time and part-time schedules are available. We will work with you to set up what schedule works best for you.
- We provide breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks.
- We provide music & movement classes, conducted by Ms. Elmira.
- Potty training is available for no extra charge.
- Experienced and professional staff (all staff members have at least an AA degree.)
- The Director, Karineh Gharibian, has a bachelor’s degree in Child Development.
- Multi-language and multicultural staff work with students to develop English skills.
- The entire facility was remodeled prior to our opening, and more recent renovations are currently being completed.
- 2 huge separate playgrounds.
- We host special events during the summer like swim day, picnic day, etc.
- Learning Stars is open for Summer Camp.
For more information give us a call for a free consultation and estimate.